What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title/business tradename
- contact information including e-mail address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Respond to specific requests that you send us
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails/newsletters about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Ensuring the Privacy of Your Personal Data Transmission:
To ensure the confidentiality of data transfer, the SSL-128bit encryption protocol is used.
Encryption: All communication between the user’s computer and our website is encrypted using a 128-bit key.
- A) Absolutely Necessary Cookies These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of our website and for the user to navigate and use its features such as access to secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, some of the services and features of the site cannot be provided.
- B) Performance Cookies These cookies collect information about how visitors use the web page, for example which pages they visit more often, and whether they are receiving bugs from webpages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are only used to improve the way the site works.
- C) Function Cookies These cookies allow the site to remember the choices made by the user and provide more personalized features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes the user has made to the site or to use them to provide services he has requested, such as chatting or using social media.
- D) Targeting / advertising cookies These cookies are used to provide ads (Google adwords, Facebook) more relevant to the user and his interests. They are also used to send targeted ads or bids to limit the number of the displayed ad, and to help measure the effectiveness of ad campaigns. They are usually placed to remember your visit to a website and share this information with other marketing channels. By disabling cookies or by withdrawing your consent, web site features will not be available.
Contact, Right to Be Informed, Delete personal information
You can any time, according to Regulation EU 2016/679 object to the use of your personal data and more specify the right of access, to rectification and erasure. For such purpose you may contact the Company directly (MAS S.A., registered address: 92 Kifissou Av., Athens GR 10443, email: email@example.com tel: +30 210 4014000)
Updating and Amendment