We are looking for an experienced scrum master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The scrum master’s responsibilities include:
- ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices,
- mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes,
- facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and
- eliminating team impediments.
To be successful as a scrum master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding scrum master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices
- Determining, developing and managing tasks, user stories, issues, risks, and action items
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Certified scrum master is a plus
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Company benefits
- Continuous learning and development opportunities (Udemy, Coursera)
- Stable, long-term cooperation within a company, key leader in the energy sector
- Remote working
Please send us your CV at email@example.com, mentioning Code: Scrum Master 52022