MAS SA and Woodward have entered an agreement providing MAS SA the responsibility of further representing Woodward in a larger geographical area which now includes Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan as an official CHANNEL PARTNER.
The agreement brings together two innovative companies serving the Energy, Oil & Gas and Marine industry.
Being responsible for the commercial and technical representation of Woodward, MAS undertakes several responsibilities as well offer selected service offerings under the terms of the agreement:
- Full – Service Distributor: maintain an extensive inventory of Woodward controls and spare parts, provide engineering, upgrades, applications, installation, retrofit, systems integration, parts, service, repair and field services to customers throughout their designated territories
- Supervise and maintain business relations with sub-AISF’s
- AISF – Authorized Independent Service Facility: sales of new controls, provide service and repairs within a territory
- ATC – Authorized Training Center: offering approved training on Woodward products
- RTR – Recognized Turbine Retro fitter: specialized in upgrades and retrofits of engine or turbine control systems using Woodward’s innovative control, actuation, and valve technologies